SAY HELLO TO: EPICENTER CAMPUS x </salt> !
In 2018 Epicenter and </salt> – School of applied technology launched an innovative pilot training in advanced programming – Epicenter Campus! Over 1000 people applied in 2018. After hundreds of interviews, logic and intelligence tests there were 30 people who made the cut and who graduated in November. In April 2019, the next group of developers will graduate - ready for employment.
The idea behind </salt> is that there is huge demand for programmers in the tech industry today and we want to solve this issue. Here, the recruitment process is not based on your grades or previous background – it's a completely different application process. Instead, we value personality, ambition and performance in logic & intelligence tests. We welcome diversity, in the first and second batch we've had students from 14 different countries and 42% of the participants are women.
Anyone can apply! The best part? After completing your studies you're guaranteed an employment at one of the Epicenter member companies or other companies.
Interested? Apply today!
- The education is done together with </salt> at Epicenter Campus, Mäster Samuelsgatan 36 in Stockholm
- The participants will be studying Full Stack Java Script programming, the most common coding language for interactive platforms
- The education is during 3 months and after graduating, students are guaranteed an employment
- The education is for free
- Telia, MRG Gametek and Klarna are some of the companies that hired programmers from the first batch
- </salt> (School of applied technology) was founded in 2018 by Richard Andemark, Koshi Hamedi and Max Hamedi