Epicenter Sleep Week - Why you sleep and how to do it better
How do you make sure that every night is a perfect night?
Join us for this fantastic session with sleep guru Björn Hedensjö, author of “the Perfect Night" (Den Perfekta Natten) and one of the most knowledgeable and inspiring thinkers in search of the perfect sleep.
You'll learn about your body's and brain's alert system and its peace & quiet system, and the steps you can take to support the latter. You'll learn about why sleep is NOT overrated. We'll also venture into the concept of sleep personality — how we differ from one another in terms of sleep needs and patterns.
This event is part of Epicenter Sleep Week, All Epicenter members are welcome to invite their friends and customers to the Sleep Week sessions.
Please sign up below. See you there!
About Epicenter Sleep Week
Epicenter welcomes you to a week of dreams and great sleep! During the sleep week we learn the latest science on sleep and how modern leaders can use sleep to get their teams to perform better while being happier and healthier. We try new cool sleep technologies, take afternoon naps at work and take on the Epicenter Sleep challenge of sleeping two more hour for a week.
Sleep Week highlights
- Afternoon naps in the Epicenter cuddle puddle and beds every afternoon 2,3 and 4.
- Monday 25th of March at 12:00-13:00, Ola Ahlvarsson, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Epicenter invites you to a a thought provoking and useful session on Management by sleep – how sleeping right can make you and your team perform better.
- Wednesday 27th of March at 12:00-13:00, a fantastic session with sleep guru Björn Hedensjö, author of “the Perfect Night (Den Perfekta Natten) and one of the most knowledgeable and inspiring thinkers in search of the perfect sleep.
- Friday 29th After Sleep with drinks and dream sharing from 4 pm
- And we'll do a sleep challenge, stay tuned for more details.
All Epicenter members are welcome to invite their friends and customers to the sleep week sessions.