Epicenter Sleep Week - Management by sleep with Ola Ahlvarsson
Management by sleep – how sleeping right can make you and your team perform better
Ola Ahlvarsson, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Epicenter invites you to a a thought provoking and useful session on how to sleep to perform.
Gone are the days when managers pushed their teams to sacrifice sleep to “get things done” or being proud of pulling “all nighters”. Instead the latest science shows that the right sleep for your sleep type combined with the right mix of deep sleep and REM (rapid eye movement) sleep can make you and your team more creative, productive and healthy.
About Ola: olaahlvarsson.com
This event is part of Epicenter Sleep Week, All Epicenter members are welcome to invite their friends and customers to the Sleep Week sessions.
Please sign up below. See you there!
About Epicenter Sleep Week
Epicenter welcomes you to a week of dreams and great sleep! During the sleep week we learn the latest science on sleep and how modern leaders can use sleep to get their teams to perform better while being happier and healthier. We try new cool sleep technologies, take afternoon naps at work and take on the Epicenter Sleep challenge of sleeping two more hour for a week.
Sleep Week highlights
- Afternoon naps in the Epicenter cuddle puddle and beds every afternoon 2,3 and 4.
- Monday 25th of March at 12:00-13:00, Ola Ahlvarsson, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Epicenter invites you to a a thought provoking and useful session on Management by sleep – how sleeping right can make you and your team perform better.
- Wednesday 27th of March at 12:00-13:00, a fantastic session with sleep guru Björn Hedensjö, author of “the Perfect Night (Den Perfekta Natten) and one of the most knowledgeable and inspiring thinkers in search of the perfect sleep.
- Friday 29th After Sleep with drinks and dream sharing from 4 pm
- Take part in #sleepchallenge together with your team! Go to bed one hour earlier in the evening and sleep one hour longer in the morning and see how it effects your creativity. Track your sleep using app of your choice!
All Epicenter members are welcome to invite their friends and customers to the sleep week sessions.